Repair Specialists for Sony Alpha Cameras
A7, A7R, A7S, A9, A1 and A6000 Series
We Have Over 150 5-Star Reviews
One of the most trusted in the U.S.
Repairing Sony Cameras Since 1994
Competitive Rates, But With Better Results
We know your camera best, which saves us time and you money! We offer some of the best repair rates in the industry.
There’s Nothing We Can’t Fix On Your Sony Alpha Camera
- We stock one of the largest Sony OEM replacement parts inventories in the U.S.
- Extensive expertise repairing Sony cameras since 1994
- We employ specialized tools and alignment jigs to ensure all repairs are done properly
- We are so confident in our repairs, we offer a full 6 month warranty on the entire camera, not just the repair.
Free Estimates & Free Return Shipping
We actually put it on the bench, troubleshoot, and diagnose it then give you a real estimate you can depend on. We never charge for an estimate or standard return shipping!
The Most UNHEARD OF Guarantee in the Industry
We warranty your ENTIRE CAMERA – not just the repair – for 6 months!
We don’t just repair the single complaint and send it back like most other shops. Most shops only warranty the part that was repaired for 1-3 months. The reason we can give you this warranty is because of the extra steps we go through to help ensure you get more years of solid and dependable use. We know your camcorder and camera extremely well. We go through each of its systems to identify problem areas and we solve them before they require another repair.
Common Problems We Repair On Sony Alpha Cameras
- Spots or Debris on Sensor
- LCD Screen is Cracked or LCD Scratched
- Power Problems, Dead – Won’t Come On, Or Doesn’t Fully Power Up
- Lens Mount is Loose
- HDMI Loses Connection or Doesn’t Work Bad HDMI
- Mode Dial, Exposure Dial and Adjustment Knobs not Working or Intermittent
- Tripod Mount is Stripped
- SD Memory Card Reader Doesn’t Work or Card Doesn’t Lock in or Stay in the Slot
- Shutter is Stuck Shutter Failure Shutter Causing Error
- Camera Goes Into Error, System Error, “Turn Power Off Then On”
- Dropped or Impact Damage
- Water, Liquid, or Moisture Damage