Sony A6300 Camera Repair
Repair Specialists For Your Sony ILCE-6300 Camera
With our 25 years of experience repairing Sony Pro-level camera we have the knowledge and skills needed to repair yours fast and reliably the first time.
Common Repairs On The Sony A6300
- Shutter Is Stuck, Shutter Replacement.
- Glass On The Viewfinder EVF Is Shattered, Cracked or Broken.
- Spots of Debris on Sensor.
- Camera Error. Turn Power Off Then On.
- Power problems, Not Turning On, Dead Won’t Come On, or Doesn’t Fully Power Up, LCD Black Screen.
- Lens Mount is Loose.
- HDMI Looses Connection Or Doesn’t Work, No HDMI Output.
- Mode Dial, Exposure Dial, And Adjustment Knobs Not Working or Are Intermittent.
- SD Memory Card Reader Doesn’t Work or Card Doesn’t Lock in or Stay in the Slot. Card Reader Pins May Be Bent.
- Microphone Jack Not Working or Loose and Intermittent.
- LCD Screen Is Cracked or Scratched, LCD Screen Replacement.
- Camera Does Not Switch Back and Forth Between LCD and EVF eyepiece. Finder Monitor Auto Switch Not Working
- Camera Has suffered impact damage. Was dropped or jarred. May Have Physical Damage or May Simply Not Work Properly.
- Water, Liquid, or Moisture Damage. Was Splashed or Submerged In Liquid or Water.
TALK TO AN EXPERT
Call and speak directly to one of our Sony A6300 techs NOW.
Best Sony Service In the Industry
FREE REPAIR ESTIMATE:
We fully diagnose and let you know exactly what repairs are needed – at absolutely no charge!
6 MONTHS GUARANTEE:
You get a 6 month guarantee on your entire Camcorder! Not just the problem we repaired.
Most repairs completed within a week! No charge for rush repairs.
FREE RETURN SHIPPING:
Standard return shipping is always free – even when you choose not to repair.
Our Customers Don’t Like Us…
They LOVE Us!
It’s easy to see why our customers love us with over 150 5-Star online reviews and an A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau.
Ready to ship?
Click on our Repair Order Form for easy instructions on sending us your camera. If you have any questions prior to sending us your camcorder or camera, please call us toll-free at 888-283-2228.