Common Repairs On The Sony A6400
- Shutter Is Stuck, Shutter Replacement.
- Glass On The Viewfinder EVF Is Shattered, Cracked or Broken.
- Spots of Debris on Sensor.
- Camera Error. Turn Power Off Then On.
- Power problems, Not Turning On, Dead Won’t Come On, or Doesn’t Fully Power Up, LCD Black Screen.
- Lens Mount is Loose.
- HDMI Looses Connection Or Doesn’t Work, No HDMI Output.
- Mode Dial, Exposure Dial, And Adjustment Knobs Not Working or Are Intermittent.
- SD Memory Card Reader Doesn’t Work or Card Doesn’t Lock in or Stay in the Slot. Card Reader Pins May Be Bent.
- Microphone Jack Not Working or Loose and Intermittent.
- LCD Screen Is Cracked Or Scratched, LCD Screen Replacement.
- Camera Does Not Switch Back and Forth Between LCD and EVF eyepiece. Finder Monitor Auto Switch Not Working
- Camera Has suffered impact damage. Was dropped or jarred. May Have Physical Damage or May Simply Not Work Properly.
- Water, Liquid, or Moisture Damage.
TALK TO AN EXPERT
Call and speak directly to one of our Sony A6400 techs NOW.
Best Service In the Industry
FREE REPAIR ESTIMATE:
We fully diagnose and let you know exactly what repairs are needed – at absolutely no charge!
6 MONTHS GUARANTEE:
You get a 6 month guarantee on your entire Camcorder! Not just the problem we repaired.
Most repairs completed within a week! No charge for rush repairs.
FREE RETURN SHIPPING:
Standard return shipping is always free – even when you choose not to repair.