Sony FS700 Repair
Repair Specialists For Your Sony NEX-FS700 Camera
With our 25 years of experience repairing Sony Pro-level camera we have the knowledge and skills needed to repair yours fast and reliably the first time.
Common Repairs On The Sony FS700
- Sensor is Dirty, There is Debris or Dirt in The Sensor or ND Filters.
- SD Memory Card Reader Doesn’t Work or Card Doesn’t Lock in or Stay in the Slot. Card Reader Pins May Be Bent.
- ND Filter Problems. The ND Filter is Not Working Correctly, Not Engaging or Switching Properly. The Filter May Be Stuck in One Position. NEX-FS700R ND Filter Repair Video.
- Power problems, Not Turning on, Dead Won’t Come on, or Doesn’t Fully Power Up, LCD Black Screen.
- Lens Mount is Loose. Lens Not Communicating With The Body.
- HDMI Looses Connection or Doesn’t Work, No HDMI Output
- The Battery is Not Staying on The Camcorder, It Will Not Lock Into Place. The Battery Release May Not Be Working Properly.
- Rec Start Stop Button on Top Switch Block is Busted or Not Working Correctly. The Power Switch is Hard To Move.
- Audio Sound Not Working Right, No Audio or Sound on One Channel. May hear Audio Buzz or Static
- Headphone Jack Not Working or Loose and Intermittent.
- LCD Screen Is Cracked or Scratched, LCD Falling Off of The Camera. LCD Screen Replacement.
- The side hand grip is not working properly. The cable that connects to the body has a flacky connection and is only making connecting when “wiggled”.
- Camera Has Suffered Impact Damage. Was Dropped or Jarred. May Have Physical Damage or May Simply Not Work Properly.
- Water, Liquid, or Moisture Damage. Was Splashed or Submerged in Liquid or Water.
TALK TO AN EXPERT
Call and speak directly to one of our Sony NEX-FS700 techs NOW.
Best Service In the Industry
FREE REPAIR ESTIMATE:
We fully diagnose and let you know exactly what repairs are needed – at absolutely no charge!
6 MONTHS GUARANTEE:
You get a 6 month guarantee on your entire Camcorder! Not just the problem we repaired.
Most repairs completed within a week! No charge for rush repairs.
FREE RETURN SHIPPING:
Standard return shipping is always free – even when you choose not to repair.
Our Customers Don’t Like Us…
They LOVE Us!
It’s easy to see why our customers love us with over 150 5-Star online reviews and an A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau.
Ready to ship?
Click on our Repair Order Form for easy instructions on sending us your camera. If you have any questions prior to sending us your camcorder or camera, please call us toll-free at 888-283-2228.