Sony AX2000 Camera Repair
Repair Specialists For Your Sony HDR-AX2000 Camcorder
With our 25 years of experience repairing Sony Pro-level camcorders we have the knowledge and skills needed to repair yours fast and reliably the first time.
Problems We Repair On Sony AX2000
- Lens Wont Focus C:32:60 or E:62:10 Error
- LCD Screen is Cracked or LCD Scratched
- Power Problems, Dead – Won’t Come On, Or Doesn’t Fully Power Up
- External Mic Holder is is loose
- HDMI Loses Connection or Doesn’t Work Bad HDMI
- SD Card Reader Doesn’t Work or Card Doesn’t Lock In or Stay In The Slot
- Internal Back Up Battery Does Not Hold a Charge
- Focus Problems, Soft Focus, Back Focus, Auto Focus Performance Is Poor
- Picture Problems When You Playback What You Have Recorded
- The EVF Or Viewfinder Is Not Coming On Or Has An Intermittent Issue:
- Dropped or Impact Damage
- Water, Liquid, or Moisture Damage
TALK TO AN EXPERT
Call and speak directly to one of our Sony AX2000 techs NOW.
Best Sony HDR-AX2000 Service In the Industry
FREE REPAIR ESTIMATE:
We fully diagnose and let you know exactly what repairs are needed – at absolutely no charge!
6 MONTHS GUARANTEE:
You get a 6 month guarantee on your entire Camcorder! Not just the problem we repaired.
Most repairs completed within a week! No charge for rush repairs.
FREE RETURN SHIPPING:
Standard return shipping is always free – even when you choose not to repair.
Our Customers Don’t Like Us…
They LOVE Us!
It’s easy to see why our customers love us with over 200 5-Star online reviews and an A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau.
Sony HDR-AX2000 Related Articles
C:32:60 Emergency Workaround
Are you having the C:32:60 error and are in the middle of a shoot? View this article with video showing you step-by-step on how to get through your shoot.
More Info On The Sony C:32:60 Lens Error
Would you like to learn more about why the C:32:60 error occurs? We have created an in depth article that talks about this issue to help you understand why the error occurs.