Sony FS5 II Camera Repair
Repair Specialists For Your Sony PXW-FS5M2 Camcorder
With our 25 years of experience repairing Sony Pro-level camcorders we have the knowledge and skills needed to repair yours fast and reliably the first time.
Common Repairs On The Sony FS5M2
- LCD monitor is losing connection to camcorder. Wiggling connection seems to effect the connection, or moving the monitor slightly, will cause picture to flicker like a bad connection. No picture on viewfinder.
- The glass that covers the CMOS sensor, on the front of the camcorder, may be scratched or marked. This can cause artifacts in the recorded footage.
- Sensor is dirty, there is debris or dirt in the sensor or ND filters. You may notice spotting when recording.
- Menu selector not working right. Might be intermittent or have a flaky connection.
- Power problems, not turning on, dead won’t come on, or doesn’t fully power up, LCD black screen.
- Lens mount is loose.
- HDMI looses connection or doesn’t work, No HDMI output.
- Lens is not communicating with the body of the camcorder. Both auto focus and manual focus may not be working correctly. You may also not be able to adjust the iris or control the F stop. Lens not zooming in or out. These problems can be intermittent. The contact strip with the gold pins on the front of the camcorder may look damaged, such as bent pins, or maybe pushed in.
- LCD screen is cracked or scratched, LCD screen replacement.
- SDI ports not working, intermittent output signal or connection issues.
- Camera has suffered impact damage. Was dropped or jarred. May have physical damage or may simply not work properly.
- Water, Liquid, or moisture damage. Was splashed or submerged in liquid or water.
TALK TO AN EXPERT
Call and speak directly to one of our Sony FS5 II techs NOW.
Best Sony PXW-FS5M2 Service In the Industry
FREE REPAIR ESTIMATE:
We fully diagnose and let you know exactly what repairs are needed – at absolutely no charge!
6 MONTHS GUARANTEE:
You get a 6 month guarantee on your entire Camcorder! Not just the problem we repaired.
Most repairs completed within a week! No charge for rush repairs.
FREE RETURN SHIPPING:
Standard return shipping is always free – even when you choose not to repair.
Our Customers Don’t Like Us…
They LOVE Us!
It’s easy to see why our customers love us with over 200 5-Star online reviews and an A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau.