Common Repairs On The Canon XF300
- EVF Rear Viewfinder Eyepiece Falling Off, Is Loose Or Broken
- LCD Is Cracked, Damaged, or Won’t Come On.
- Camcorder will not power up with the battery or the AC power. Camcorder is dead.
- XLR Input Channel 1 or Channel 2 Isn’t Working, XLR Is Stuck And Can’t Get It Out
- Focus Problems, Back Focus Is Off
- Dirt or Debris In The Lens Causing Spotting In The Picture or Front Glass Is Scratched
- EVF Has Burn Artifacts Due To Pointing It At The Sun
- The camera has experienced water damage. Was splashed or submerged in liquid or water.
- Camcorder has suffered impact damage. Was dropped or jarred.
- CF card slot A or B are not working. Card does not stay in. CF card reader has pins that are bent, broken or damaged. Card reader error.
- Camera no longer retains current date and settings. Back up battery is bad.
- Dead Pixel in Camera Mode
TALK TO AN EXPERT
Call and speak directly to one of our Canon XF300 techs NOW.
Best Service In the Industry
FREE REPAIR ESTIMATE:
We fully diagnose and let you know exactly what repairs are needed – at absolutely no charge!
6 MONTHS GUARANTEE:
You get a 6 month guarantee on your entire Camcorder! Not just the problem we repaired.
Most repairs completed within a week! No charge for rush repairs.
FREE RETURN SHIPPING:
Standard return shipping is always free – even when you choose not to repair.
Our Customers Don’t Like Us…
They LOVE Us!
It’s easy to see why our customers love us with over 150 5-Star online reviews and an A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau.
Ready to ship?
Click on our Repair Order Form for easy instructions on sending us your camera. If you have any questions prior to sending us your camcorder or camera, please call us toll-free at 888-283-2228.