Canon XC15 Camcorder Repair Service Center
We are specialists at repairing your Canon XC15 camcorder and we’ve seen all of the problems associated with it.
With our 25 years of experience repairing Canon Pro-level camcorders we have the knowledge and skills needed to repair yours fast and reliably the first time. That means we know how to service it properly and why we can guarantee the entire camcorder for 6 months!
Canon XC15 Camera
- EVF viewfinder does not turn on. Picture looks bad through eyepiece. The hinge on the viewfinder may feel loose or bent.
- Camcorder will not power up with the battery or the AC power. Camcorder is dead. The power switch is flaky or faulty.
- The HDMI port in not displaying a signal. No HDMI out through the jack. The jack may feel loose or broken.
- The video camera lens in not working. It does not focus correctly, has soft focus or problems with back focus.
- The camera has experienced water damage. Was splashed or submerged in liquid or water.
- Camcorder has suffered impact damage. Was dropped or jarred. May have physical damage or my simply not work properly.
TALK TO AN EXPERT
Call and speak directly to one of our Canon techs NOW.
We make your camcorder repair fast and easy for you:
Over 140 5-Star Online Reviews
We warranty your entire camcorder for 6 months!
Unlike other shops that offer a warranty on the area of the camcorder that they fixed, Video One Repair will cover the whole camcorder. So, if another unrelated problem occurs within 6 months, just send it back in and we will take care of it for you – no charge!