Canon EOS C100 Camera Repair
Repair Specialists For Your Canon C100 Camcorder
With our 25 years of experience repairing Canon Pro-level camcorders we have the knowledge and skills needed to repair yours fast and reliably the first time.
Common Repairs On Canon EOS C100
- Spots or Debris on Sensor.
- LCD Viewfinder Is Cracking, Broken or Falling Off The Camcorder. The LCD Hinge May Be Bent or Broken. The Display May or May Not Be Turning On.
- Camera Will Not Power Up With The Battery or The AC Power. Camcorder Is Dead. The Power Switch Is Flaky or Faulty.
- Lens Mount is Loose.
- The HDMI Port Is Not Displaying a Signal. No HDMI Out Through the Jack. The Jack May Feel Loose or Broken.
- Button, Controls and Knobs Not Working or Intermittent.
- EVF viewfinder does not turn on. Picture looks bad through eyepiece. The hinge on the viewfinder may feel loose or bent.
- SD Memory Card Reader Doesn’t Work or Card Doesn’t Lock in or Stay in the Slot. Card Reader Pins May Be Bent.
- Headphone Jack Not Working or Loose and Intermittent.
- Handle or Grip Not Working or Broken.
- Camera Has suffered impact damage. Was dropped or jarred. May Have Physical Damage or May Simply Not Work Properly.
- Water, Liquid, or Moisture Damage.
TALK TO AN EXPERT
Call and speak directly to one of our Canon C100 techs NOW.
Best Service In the Industry
FREE REPAIR ESTIMATE:
We fully diagnose and let you know exactly what repairs are needed – at absolutely no charge!
6 MONTHS GUARANTEE:
You get a 6 month guarantee on your entire Camcorder! Not just the problem we repaired.
Most repairs completed within a week! No charge for rush repairs.
FREE RETURN SHIPPING:
Standard return shipping is always free – even when you choose not to repair.
Our Customers Don’t Like Us…
They LOVE Us!
It’s easy to see why our customers love us with over 150 5-Star online reviews and an A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau.
Ready to ship?
Click on our Repair Order Form for easy instructions on sending us your camera. If you have any questions prior to sending us your camcorder or camera, please call us toll-free at 888-283-2228.