Common Repairs On The Canon XF405
- The camera will zoom in or out on its own. The zoom may creep even when you are not touching the zoom control. Zoom Toggle may be unresponsive. Will not zoom in our out.
- LCD viewfinder is cracking, broken or falling off the camcorder. The LCD hinge may be bent or broken. The display may or may not be turning on.
- Camcorder will not power up with the battery or the AC power. Camcorder is dead. The power switch is flaky or faulty.
- The HDMI Port Is Not Displaying a Signal. No HDMI Out Through the Jack. The Jack May Feel Loose or Broken.
- The video camera lens in not working. It does not focus correctly, has soft focus or problems with back focus.
- The camera has experienced water damage. Was splashed or submerged in liquid or water.
- Camcorder has suffered impact damage. Was dropped or jarred. May have physical damage or my simply not work properly.
- CF card slot A or B are not working. Card does not stay in. CF card reader has pins that are bent, broken or damaged. Card reader error.
- Camera no longer retains current date and settings. Back up battery is bad.
TALK TO AN EXPERT
Call and speak directly to one of our Canon XF405 techs NOW.
Best Service In the Industry
FREE REPAIR ESTIMATE:
We fully diagnose and let you know exactly what repairs are needed – at absolutely no charge!
6 MONTHS GUARANTEE:
You get a 6 month guarantee on your entire Camcorder! Not just the problem we repaired.
Most repairs completed within a week! No charge for rush repairs.
FREE RETURN SHIPPING:
Standard return shipping is always free – even when you choose not to repair.
Our Customers Don’t Like Us…
They LOVE Us!
It’s easy to see why our customers love us with over 150 5-Star online reviews and an A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau.
Ready to ship?
Click on our Repair Order Form for easy instructions on sending us your camera. If you have any questions prior to sending us your camcorder or camera, please call us toll-free at 888-283-2228.