Common Repairs On The Canon HFG30
- Spots or Debris in Lens
- LCD Display, Screen Monitor Broken or Shattered. The Display May or May Not Be Turning On.
- Camera Will Not Power Up With The Battery or The AC Power. Camcorder Is Dead. The Power Switch Is Flaky or Faulty.
- Zooms In or Out By Itself, Does Not Zoom, Zoom Does Not Hold
- The HDMI Port Is Not Displaying a Signal. No HDMI Out Through the Jack. The Jack May Feel Loose or Broken.
- Broken Battery Compartment, Battery Lock Broken, Battery Falling Off Camcorder.
- LCD Screen Falling Off Of The Camcorder, The hinge on the screen may feel loose or bent.
- SD Memory Card Reader Doesn’t Work, SD Card Slots A or B Might Not Be Working, Says “No Card” With a Card Inserted.
- Headphone Jack Not Working or Loose and Intermittent.
- Camera Has Suffered Impact Damage. Was dropped or jarred. May Have Physical Damage or May Not Work Properly.
- Water, Liquid, or Moisture Damage. Was Splashed or Submerged In Liquid or Water.
TALK TO AN EXPERT
Call and speak directly to one of our Canon HFG30 techs NOW.
Best Service In the Industry
FREE REPAIR ESTIMATE:
We fully diagnose and let you know exactly what repairs are needed – at absolutely no charge!
6 MONTHS GUARANTEE:
You get a 6 month guarantee on your entire Camcorder! Not just the problem we repaired.
Most repairs completed within a week! No charge for rush repairs.
FREE RETURN SHIPPING:
Standard return shipping is always free – even when you choose not to repair.
Our Customers Don’t Like Us…
They LOVE Us!
It’s easy to see why our customers love us with over 150 5-Star online reviews and an A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau.
Ready to ship?
Click on our Repair Order Form for easy instructions on sending us your camera. If you have any questions prior to sending us your camcorder or camera, please call us toll-free at 888-283-2228.