Sony Z150 Camera Repair
Repair Specialists For Your Sony PXW-Z150 Camcorder
With our 25 years of experience repairing Sony Pro-level camcorders we have the knowledge and skills needed to repair yours fast and reliably the first time.
Common Repairs On The Sony Z150
- LCD monitor is losing connection to camcorder. Wiggling connection seems to effect the connection, or moving the monitor slightly, will cause picture to flicker like a bad connection. No picture on viewfinder.
- Power problems, Not Turning On, Dead Won’t Come On, or Doesn’t Fully Power Up, LCD Black Screen.
- Not focusing or goes into a lens error
- Debris in lens
- Card Slot Not Working, Goes into Error
- SDI not Working or Sending Signal.
- HDMI Looses Connection Or Doesn’t Work, No HDMI Output.
- LCD Screen Is Cracked Or Scratched, LCD Screen Replacement.
- Camera Has suffered impact damage. Was dropped or jarred. May Have Physical Damage or May Simply Not Work Properly.
- Water, Liquid, or Moisture Damage.
TALK TO AN EXPERT
Call and speak directly to one of our Sony Z150 techs NOW.
Best Sony PXW-Z150 Service In the Industry
FREE REPAIR ESTIMATE:
We fully diagnose and let you know exactly what repairs are needed – at absolutely no charge!
6 MONTHS GUARANTEE:
You get a 6 month guarantee on your entire Camcorder! Not just the problem we repaired.
Most repairs completed within a week! No charge for rush repairs.
FREE RETURN SHIPPING:
Standard return shipping is always free – even when you choose not to repair.
Our Customers Don’t Like Us…
They LOVE Us!
It’s easy to see why our customers love us with over 200 5-Star online reviews and an A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau.