Sony GV-HD700 Deck Repair Service Center
We are specialists at repairing your Sony GD-HV700 deck and we’ve seen all of the problems associated with it.
With our 25 years of experience repairing Sony Pro-level equipment we have the knowledge and skills needed to repair yours fast and reliably the first time. That means we know how to service it properly and why we can guarantee the entire deck for 6 months!
Sony GV-HD700 Deck
- Will not load down with or without a tape. The cassette housing may not close or latch. Problems loading or unloading tapes. It may be displaying a C:32:11 error. Might be prompting you to “re-attach the power source”.
- The deck is displaying mechanical problems, and/or displaying Sony error codes such as C:32:22, C:31:22, C:32:23, C:31:23, C:31:30, C:32:30 ect.
- Will not play tapes. No playback picture, just a blue screen. You may also be experiencing playback picture problems, such as the image stopping and starting, or breaking up.
- No output or image through the audio video jacks or composite jack. The jacks maybe loose or broken or simply not producing a signal.
- The deck will not communicate with the computer via the firewire port connector or DV jack Connector. The 1398 jack in not working.
TALK TO AN EXPERT
Call and speak directly to one of our Sony techs NOW.
We make your deck repair fast and easy for you:
Most repairs completed within a week! No charge for rush repairs.[/orbit_features]
Free Return Shipping
Standard return shipping is always free – even when you choose not to repair.[/orbit_features]
Free Repair Estimate
We fully diagnose and let you know exactly what repairs are needed – at absolutely no charge![/orbit_features]
6 Month Guarantee
You get a 6 month guarantee on your entire Deck! Not just the item we repaired.[/orbit_features]
Over 140 5-Star Online Reviews
We warranty your entire deck for 6 months!
Unlike other shops that offer a warranty on the area of the deck that they fixed, Video One Repair will cover the whole unit. So, if another unrelated problem occurs within 6 months, just send it back in and we will take care of it for you – no charge!