Repair Specialists for Sony Lenses
We Have Over 150 5-Star Reviews
One of the most trusted in the U.S.
Repairing Sony Cameras Since 1994
Competitive Rates, But With Better Results
We know your Sony Lens, which saves us time and you money! We offer some of the best repair rates in the industry.
There’s Nothing We Can’t Fix On Your Sony Lens
- We stock one of the largest Sony OEM replacement parts inventories in the U.S.
- Extensive expertise repairing Sony video lenses since 1994
- We employ specialized tools and alignment jigs to ensure all repairs are done properly
- We are so confident in our repairs, we offer a full 6 month warranty on the entire lens, not just the repair.
Free Estimates & Free Return Shipping
We actually put it on the bench, troubleshoot, and diagnose it then give you a real estimate you can depend on. We never charge for an estimate or standard return shipping!
The Most UNHEARD OF Guarantee in the Industry
We warranty your ENTIRE LENS – not just the repair – for 6 months!
We don’t just repair the single complaint and send it back like most other shops. Most shops only warranty the part that was repaired for 1-3 months. The reason we can give you this warranty is because of the extra steps we go through to help ensure you get more years of solid and dependable use. We know your lens extremely well. We go through each of its systems to identify problem areas and we solve them before they require another repair.
Common Problems We Repair On Sony Lenses
- Spots or Debris Internally in Lens
- The lens is stuck and will not open, retract, or extend
- Does not communicate with body, does not show F stop or auto focus AF
- Does Not Focus, Hunts, Cannot Obtain Focus, Back Focus Off
- Lens Will Not Communicate With the Body, Does Not Connect, Does Not Recognize the Lens
- Controls, Switches, Knobs, or Buttons Are Not Working or are Working Intermittently
- Focus Ring, Zoom Ring, Iris Ring Not Working Correctly
- Lens Mount is Loose Or Falling Off The Rear Mount, Maybe Bent Or Broken
- Front Bezel is Loose Or Broken Off Front,
- Stuck Lens Filter or Lens Adapter
- Dropped or Impact Damage
- Water, Liquid, or Moisture Damage