Common Repairs On The SEL 24-105G
- Debris or Spotting In The Lens Internally
- From Glass Has a Scratch, Nicked or is Marked
- Lens Will Not Connect or Communicate With The Body
- Lens Display an Error
- Rings are Dirty, Not Moving Freely, or Not Working Properly
- Lens Mount is Loose, Mounting Ring Is Damaged
- Back Focus is Off, Looses Focus
- Abnormal Noise coming From Lens
- Bayonet Is Broken or Loose on Lens
- Lens Has suffered impact damage. Was dropped or jarred. May Have Physical Damage or May Simply Not Work Properly.
- Water, Liquid, or Moisture Damage. Was Splashed or Submerged In Liquid or Water.
TALK TO AN EXPERT
Call and speak directly to one of our Sony FE 24-105mm techs NOW.
Best Service In the Industry
FREE REPAIR ESTIMATE:
We fully diagnose and let you know exactly what repairs are needed – at absolutely no charge!
6 MONTHS GUARANTEE:
You get a 6 month guarantee on your entire lens! Not just the problem we repaired.
Most repairs completed within a week! No charge for rush repairs.
FREE RETURN SHIPPING:
Standard return shipping is always free – even when you choose not to repair.
Our Customers Don’t Like Us…
They LOVE Us!
It’s easy to see why our customers love us with over 150 5-Star online reviews and an A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau.
Ready to ship?
Click on our Repair Order Form for easy instructions on sending us your camera. If you have any questions prior to sending us your lens, please call us toll-free at 888-283-2228.