Canon 1D C Camera Repair
Repair Specialists For Your Canon EOS 1DC Camera
With our 25 years of experience repairing Canon Pro-level camera we have the knowledge and skills needed to repair yours fast and reliably the first time.
Common Repairs On The Canon 1D C
- Goes Into Error: “Shooting Is Not Possible Due To An Error. Turn The Camera Off and On Again or Re-Install The Battery.”
- Err 10, Err 20, Err 30, Err 40, Err 50, Err 60, Error 70, or Error 80 will display on the LCD Screen.
- Error 01, Err 01 “Communications Between The Camera and Lens is Faulty. Clean The Lens Contacts.”
- Error 02, Err 02 “Card (1 or 2) Cannot Be Accessed. Reinsert/change Card or Format Card (1 or 2) With Camera.”
- Error 04, Err 04 “Cannot Save Images Because Card (1 or 2) Is Full. Replace Card (1 or 2).”
- Error 06. Err 06 “Sensor Cleaning Is Not Possible. Turn The Camera Off And On Again.”
- Controls, Knobs or Buttons Not Working or Are Intermittent
- HDMI or USB Looses Connection Or Doesn’t Work, No HDMI or USB Output
- Spots of Debris on Sensor.
- Lens Mount is Loose.
- Problems With The Mirror, The Mirror is Broken, Or Possibly Fell Out
- SD Memory Card Reader Doesn’t Work or Card Doesn’t Lock in or Stay in the Slot. Card Reader Pins May Be Bent.
- LCD Screen Is Cracked Or Broken, LCD Screen Replacement.
- Power problems, Camera Not Powering On, Dead.
- Camera Has suffered impact damage. Was dropped or jarred. May Have Physical Damage or May Simply Not Work Properly.
- Water, Liquid, or Moisture Damage. Was Splashed or Submerged In Liquid or Water.
TALK TO AN EXPERT
Call and speak directly to one of our Canon 1D C techs NOW.
Best Canon Service In the Industry
FREE REPAIR ESTIMATE:
We fully diagnose and let you know exactly what repairs are needed – at absolutely no charge!
6 MONTHS GUARANTEE:
You get a 6 month guarantee on your entire Camcorder! Not just the problem we repaired.
Most repairs completed within a week! No charge for rush repairs.
FREE RETURN SHIPPING:
Standard return shipping is always free – even when you choose not to repair.
Our Customers Don’t Like Us…
They LOVE Us!
It’s easy to see why our customers love us with over 150 5-Star online reviews and an A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau.
Ready to ship?
Click on our Repair Order Form for easy instructions on sending us your camera. If you have any questions prior to sending us your camcorder or camera, please call us toll-free at 888-283-2228.